Vendors – Sharon and Deb Griggs
Contact Us –
Our Market Location – You’ll find us in the front section of the Market.
What We Offer – We’re three generations of crafters, offering handcrafted cards, pottery, bead work, sewn and crochet items, and more ~
- Lavender Sachets
- Lanyard and Glasses Holders
- Tote Bags – Floral, Striped, Team Fabrics, and more
- Key Chains
- Scented and unscented soaps – In a variety of shapes
Home decor, including ~
- Beeswax candles – Hand-Rolled
- Sun Catchers
- Christmas Ornaments
Party items, such as ~
- Wine Gift Bags
- Beverage ID Charms and Wine Charms – Identify your drink at a party!
We enjoy creating, and we’re happy to take custom orders.
Our Story – We’ve been at the Market since 2012.
HandCrafted Creations is a three-generation creative business.
Our mother Barbara crochets. Her daughter Deb does sewing and pottery and daughter Sharon does beadwork. And Deb’s daughter Courtney also does pottery.
Several times a year, we attend craft shows with our creations.