Flea Market Information and Vendor Rules
Vendors participating in a Flea Market at the Carlisle Country Market must adhere to the following rules ~
- The Carlisle Country Market reserves the right to permit or deny access to anyone.
- Spaces are assigned on a first-come basis, or by management for special situations.
- All merchandise should be 5 feet off the macadam driveway.
- Market hours are Friday 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., and Saturday 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. Vendors may start setting up at 6 a.m. All merchandise must be off the premises by the end of the day on Saturday.
- If you are setting up both days, merchandise may be left overnight, however, the Market is not responsible for your belongings.
- Vendors are responsible for the removal of all trash. Anything left will be disposed of at the vendor’s expense, and the vendor may not be permitted to return.
- All areas must be kept as clean and organized as possible.
- There is no sale of farm produce, cooked foods, baked goods, candy, nuts, etc. Food and drink are available inside the Market.
- No brand-name new product replicas if the product is being sold inside the market, such as Avon, Tupperware, Rada Knives, etc.
- There are no flower or plant sales until after Easter.
- Specialty food vendors or food wagons must be approved by management.
- Variation of any of the above rules will be at the sole discretion of the Carlisle Country Market.