There’s always something fun at the Carlisle Country Market!
At our indoor Farmers Market, open year-round, you will find a variety of events throughout the year. Holidays are always special at the Market. Visit us for Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas . . . You get the idea!
The Penn State Master Gardeners come every summer to answer your questions about gardening. And there’s always plenty of room to host flea markets and car shows.
Special events and promotions sponsored by the Market throughout the year are posted below.
Like us on Facebook to keep up with the latest events, times, and dates.
What’s going on in November, 2020 ~
- November 14, Saturday – Scarecrow Contest winners announced!
- November 21, Saturday – Harner’s Bakery, last day to order pies for Thanksgiving
- November 25-28, Wednesday through Saturday – Market hours during the Thanksgiving week
- November 28, Saturday – Small Business Saturday! Please support the vendors at the Carlisle Country Market!
Market hours during Thanksgiving week ~
- Wednesday, November 26 – 7 am to 2 pm
- Thursday, November 26, Thanksgiving Day – Closed
- Friday, November 27 – 7 am to 4 pm – Normal Hours
- Saturday, November 28 – 7 am to 2 pm – Normal Hours