Flea Market Information and Vendor Rules
Vendors participating in a Flea Market at the Carlisle Country Market must adhere to the following rules ~
- The Carlisle Country Market reserves the right to permit or deny access to anyone.
- Spaces are assigned on a first-come basis, or by management for special situations.
- All merchandise should be 5 feet off the macadam driveway.
- Market hours are Friday and Saturder, 7am to 4pm. Vendors may start setting up at 6am. All merchandise must be off the premises by the end of the day on Saturday.
- If you are setting up both days, merchandise may be left overnight, however, the Market is not responsible for your belongings.
- Vendors are responsible for the removal of all trash. Anything left will be disposed of at the vendor’s expense, and the vendor may not be permitted to return.
- All areas must be kept as clean and organized as possible.
- There is no sale of farm produce, cooked foods, baked goods, candy, nuts, etc. . . . Food and drink is available inside the Market.
- No brand-name new product Reps if the product is being sold inside the market, such as Avon, Tupperware, Rada Knives, Muck Boots, Meadowbrook Gourds, etc. . . .
- There are no flower or plant sales until after Easter.
- Specialty food vendors or food wagons must be approved by management.
- Variation of any of the above rules will be at the sole discretion of the Carlisle Country Market.